BBC uses a very convenient, free online service for registrations.
FamilyID is a secure, web-based registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Some of the benefits of our using Family ID for our registrations include:
- You create a registration account for your family one time, and then every time you register for a new activity your information automatically fills in only the registration information that activity requires.
- Each time you update your contact information, it is updated in all of your registered activities.
- The program leaders can access your registration information online whenever needed. No more searching for the paper it was written on, or needing the database that is only accessible at church.
- You can choose to include any additional information that you may have regarding special needs, allergies, or medical concerns that may affect you child, so that we can better meet their needs.
For now, we are beginning with our three primary programs, Sunday School (children on this page), Family Night and Student Ministry (students on this page). As we have additional programs that need to be registered for, we will email you links for those and they will be on the church website.
As you go through the registration process:
- We have asked for each member of your family to be registered for Family Night so that we can keep track of dietary needs and demographics as we work toward building the Parent Ministry.
- When registering your children for family night, if you could include your parent name under the emergency contact.
- We have separated out each grade for Sunday School so that then the classes could get combined according to the size of each grade.
- We have included both Sunday School and Sunday Night Student Ministry under the Student Ministry program. If your child attends both, please register them for both.
- When doing multiple registrations, you can click on programs at the top of the page and type in Brewster Baptist and all available programs will be listed.
Click on the link(s) provided and you will be directed to set up a free FamilyID account. Immediately after setting up your account as a security measure you will be sent an email which will contain a link to our form.
Please click the link in the confirming email and it will take you directly to our registration form hosted on FamilyID.