All-Church Small Groups Bible Study
With Pastor Doug
This 6-week all-church series will be from Philippians, on the topic of Joy and Encouragement in Difficult Times Pastor Doug will be preparing the study materials and Pastor Mary will work with Adult Discipleship Core Ministers Nancy & Bob Smith to assemble groups.
The week of Sept 16 through the week of Oct. 21.
Facilitated by Patti Ricotta - meet in Conference Room
- Tuesday evenings, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. beginning September 25
- Wednesday mornings, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. beginning September 26
We will be studying Ephesians. Have you noticed how sometimes you have a story in the back of your mind that keeps coming up, even when you’re talking about something else? In Ephesians, throughout its worship, prayers and instructions for living, Paul can’t contain his joy and amazement at the larger story of God’s plan to save us in Jesus the Messiah. These studies from N.T. Wright will help us see the significance of our role in God’s grand narrative, and encourage us to live more fully as people who are lavishly loved by God.
Womens’ Book Discussion
This group meets once a month at 1 p.m. Contact Bev Tenhor for more information.
- Oct. 10, 12:30 p.m. Light refreshments in Fellowship Hall followed by a talk about service dogs by John Moon, Director of NEADS.
- Nov. 14, 12:30 p.m. Carolinn Skyler will present a program on Glass Armonica.
- Dec. 11, 7 p.m. Women’s Fellowship Christmas Communion.
Meets the fourth Thursday of every month. All widows are welcome!
Contact Elizabeth Covell for details.
Small Group Bible Study
- Monday mornings, 7:00 a.m., meets in Conference Room
- Monday evening, 7:00 p.m., meets in the Conference Room
Saturday mornings, September 15 and October 13
7:45 to 9:00 a.m. in Fellowship Hall – includes breakfast and a speaker – see bulletin for details – sign-up at the Welcome Center.