Find the program or event below, and then click the link to register.
We use the online registration service provided free by FamilyID. If you’re not familiar with FamilyID, you can read more here and here. With this service you will only fill in your information once, and then it will be saved for use with future registrations. So, when you come back to sign up for another program or event, you’ll just have to click a couple of buttons… no more filling out forms over and over and over.
Please note that for security purposes, when you set up the free account (one time process) you will be sent a confirmation email.
Registration Links for Programs and Events
Children’s Sunday School – register here
Student Ministry (including Sunday School) – register here
Family Fun Nights – register here
As you go through the registration process:
- We have asked for each member of your family to be registered for Family Night so that we can keep track of dietary needs and demographics as we work toward building the Parent Ministry.
- When registering your children for family night, if you could include your parent name under the emergency contact.
- We have separated out each grade for Sunday School so that then the classes could get combined according to the size of each grade.
- We have included both Sunday School and Sunday Night Student Ministry under the Student Ministry program. If your child attends both, please register them for both.
- When doing multiple registrations, you can click on programs at the top of the page and type in Brewster Baptist and all available programs will be listed.
Click on the link(s) provided and you will be directed to set up a free FamilyID account. Immediately after setting up your account as a security measure you will be sent an email which will contain a link to our form.
Please click the link in the confirming email and it will take you directly to our registration form hosted on FamilyID.